Household Waste and Recycling
Bluewater Recycling Association (BRA) provides curbside pick-up of household waste and recycling for residents of Middlesex Centre.
Both waste and recycling are picked-up weekly, on the same day. Make sure that your containers are at the curb by 7:00 am on your collection day on your designated side of the street.
- Lucan Biddulph Residents Collection Schedule is every FRIDAY.
- If your collection falls on a holiday, collection will occur as scheduled, except for Christmas and New Year’s Day. On these days, co
- collection may be rescheduled on an alternate day such as the Saturday in between.
- If you have been missed, please report a missed collection to BRA.
COLLECTION CONTAINERS - WHEELIE BINS
Only waste and recycling in "Wheelie Bin" containers provided by BRA will be collected.
Lucan Biddulph has a user pay program for waste and recycling. Those who produce the least waste pay the least. This is an excellent opportunity for you to reduce, reuse and recycle as much as you can. Residents pay for size of waste bin their household requires. Please contact the Township Office if you have questions regarding the fees. If you would you like to order a new bin or exchange it, please contact Bluewater Recycling.
- A list of what can go in your recycling bin.
- Information on BRA's "Recycle Coach" collection reminder app.
- Contact BRA to order a replacement if your bin is broken or lost.
- To contact BRA: (519) 228-6678 or @email
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dispatch Hours: Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 2:30 pm
ENVIRO DEPOT LOCATION AND HOURS
In the Spring and Fall, Green/Yard Waste can be brought to the following locations:
Fall 2021 (Updated October 1)
The composting bins are placed at the Public Works Facility at 34363 Saintsbury Line for “clean” yard waste including grass, leaves, small brush (less than 6” diameter) and garden trimmings. These containers will be available from:
Locations: Public Works Yard Saintsbury/Fallon & Granton Park.
**Place brush on pavement and NOT in containers**
Large Item Clean Up Days: (May 7 & 8, 2021)
- Try Recycling Depot
21463 Clarke Road (map)
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5 pm and Saturday, 8:00 am – 12:00 noon
Accepts: yard waste, e-waste, tires, mixed construction and demolition waste, white goods, metal, large bulky items