Every marriage in Ontario requires a Marriage Licence before the ceremony takes place.
- Licences are issued at the municipal office from Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- To avoid delay, applicants are encouraged to book an appointment in advance by contacting the Township Office.
- Be sure to read the following information to ensure you have the information when applying for a licence.
- A Marriage Licence Application form must be completed and signed by both parties to the marriage.
- The form must be submitted in person by the applicant and/or joint applicant with the appropriate documents.