Implementing Ontario’s Proof of Vaccination Requirements at the Lucan Community Memorial Centre
As of September 21, 2021. Subject to change.
For more information go to: https://www.ontario.ca/page/government-ontario
The Municipal Office is open to the public but Council meetings are being held virtually and can be viewed live on the Township's Youtube page at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeA4Y0M03UFY2O_nbymnWHg
- October 6th - Proof of Vaccination to Soon Be Required for All Those Over the Age of 12 to Enter Sport and Recreation Facilities
- Sept 21 - The Middlesex London Health Unit has issued new rules for night clubs and social gatherings.
- Sept 20 - Starting Sept 22, patrons 12 years of age and older visiting the Lucan Community Memorial Centre will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, proof of identity and complete a daily COVID-19 screening, with few exceptions.
- Sept 1 - The Province of Ontario announced the introduction of proof of vaccine certificates ("vaccine passports") starting Sept 22.
- July 11- Province of Ontario enters into Step 3 of the Reopening Plan
- March 18 - Looking to book your COVID-19 vaccine appointment? For the latest information on the vaccines, who is eligible at this time, and how to book an appointment visit the Middlesex London Health Unit.
Links & Resources
Share your Concerns, Questions & Comments
Report a Concern: If you are concerned about people or businesses not respecting the measures put in place under the federal, provincial and/or municipal states of emergency and wish to report a complaint, please do not call 911. The number to contact the OPP for non-urgent incidents is 1-888-310-1122, or you can report online.
General Comments: Do you have ideas, questions or comments about how Lucan Biddulph is responding to the COVID-19 emergency? Share your thoughts via email at: